top of page

Gruppo

Pubblico·10 membri
Nolan White
Nolan White

Stardock Curtains 1.19 ((HOT))

thanks for the update! as for the new start button, at the moment i cant see it because of start11 or windowblinds11 issues, but ill be able to see it when i reboot this machine, cause it will pop up after a restart, but it will just disappear for no reason yet again after some time, as its been doing since i updated all these stardock apps.. shoulda just stayed with the windows 10 versions...

Stardock Curtains 1.19

From what I was reading in the forums. It seems to be an issue with running icon packager. Do you have an icon package applied with icon packager by any chance? If so you will need to wait for stardock to fix that bug. It was just reported recently.

This looks awesome! For some reason though, I can't even get it to install. (Tried on 2 of my laptops but I don't think it's any issue for you, but more for me, to figure out.) Thanks for sharing, I hope to be able to use it soon. (I'm running Stardock Curtains 1.19.1 on one and WindowBlinds 10.89 64bit Windows10 edition on the other.. & CursorFX 4.03 + Start10 1.9.7.0 on both). Still gave you a top star rating for this!

This looks awesome! For some reason though, I can't even get it to install. (Tried on 2 of my laptops but I don't think it's any issue for you, but more for me, to figure out.) Thanks for sharing, I hope to be able to use it soon. (I'm running Stardock Curtains 1.19.1 on one and WindowBlinds 10.89 64bit Windows10 edition on the other.. & CursorFX 4.03 + Start10 1.9.7.0 on both). Still gave you a top star rating for this!

Stardock Curtains 1.19 Full merupakan software yang memiliki fungsi sebagai custom style mode pada windows 10, anda dapat dengan mudah melakukan perubahan pada style windows 10 anda sesuai dengan feature yang tersedia di software ini. 041b061a72

Info

Ti diamo il benvenuto nel gruppo! Qui puoi entrare in contat...

Membri

bottom of page